All papers submitted for presentation at the ICDE World Conference will be subject to a peer review process undertaken by an international panel of experienced educators and researchers in the area. The following bullet points outline the review process:
- Once your paper has been submitted it will be allocated to a reviewer from our International Review Panel who has expertise relevant to the sub theme.
- Your submission will be blind reviewed against a set of criteria outlined below and constructive feedback will be provided on the quality of the paper
- The outcome of the review process will be: accept, accept subject to minor revision, accept subject to major revision, accept under a different category, reject.
- As part of the review process the reviewers will be invited to nominate submissions for consideration for a number of best paper awards
- In cases where reviewers differ in terms of their evaluation of the submission the Chair of the International Review Panel will assess whether or not to accept the submission.
- All authors will be notified by email of the outcome of their submission by no later than 1st May 2019.
- If you have any questions concerning the review process or the status of your paper submission, then please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
In evaluating papers, the International Review Panel will be guided by the following selection criteria:
- Evidence of alignment to one or more of the conference themes
- Potential contribution to new knowledge and understandings
- Strength of links between theory, research and practice
- Overall coherence (title, language, writing style, etc.)
If you have received an email notification that your paper has been accepted but require for funding purposes a more formal letter signed by the Conference Chair, then please contact: Mark Brown email@example.com