7 November (2:30 pm) – 9 November (1 pm)
|Thursday, 7 November 2019||2:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. || Innovations in Training Dublin Kickoff and Dinner (Offsite)|
|Friday, 8 November 2019||8:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. || Innovations in Training Dublin (Offsite)|
|Saturday, 9 November 2019||8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. || Innovations in Training Dublin (Offsite)|
Innovations in Training Dublin Host
Creative Engagement Director
- €795 – When IIT Dublin is packaged with a registration for the World Conference on Online Learning.
- €995 – When registering for IIT Dublin only.
Innovations in Training Dublin is a learning field trip for training and development professionals who want to experience innovative ways to push beyond traditional approaches to workplace learning and apply new ways to design and deploy more engaging training.
Innovations in Training Dublin includes:
- Site Visits to IBM Research, Mastercard, the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, and Ernst & Young.
- A hands-on Immersive Lab with learning tech demos from VRAI, Scrimmage, EmpowerTheUser, Mastercard and others.
- Innovation Chats with Ernst & Young’s global chief learning officer, and innovators from University College Dublin’s Innovation Lab, Learnovate, Skillnet Ireland, Training magazine, and others.
- Plus, Creative Process Workshops for reflection and debriefs, receptions and a dinner, in-depth networking, and more!
For details and the full agenda, visit www.innovationsin.training.
Innovations in Training Dublin is co-located with the World Conference on Online Learning, in partnership with