Presentations can be made in the following formats:
- Digital Poster (100 word abstract)
- Lightening Talks (150 word abstract)
- Concise Paper – 15 minute presentation (250 word abstract)
- Full Paper – 20 minute presentation (400 word abstract)
- Authors will be notified of the reviewers’ decision by no later than Wednesday 1st May 2019.
- If Full Paper abstracts are accepted then authors must submit their completed full papers by Monday 1st July using the appropriate template [Guidelines and Template for Full Papers]. Full Papers should be between 3000 and 4000 words.